Disclosure: This post brought to you by Naturally More.
Eating well is about enjoying food that tastes good and is good for you. Inexpensive, processed food comes at a great cost to our health. NatuWe are committed to always using the very best good-for-you ingredients. Optimum taste and nutrition comes from food that is as close to its natural state as possible. Their delightful nut butters are made using only the highest quality ingredients, and never add anything artificial. The special recipes were developed to not just taste great, but to add a boost of healthy benefits to help you live your best life. All of their nut butters include flaxseed, which some have called one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet.
Naturally More natural peanut and almond butters are wholesome and delicious and can be used instead of normal peanut butter in almost any recipe. The following recipes, from NaturallyMore.com are my favorites.
Fluffy Almond Butter Frosting
- 1 cup Naturally More Roasted Almond Butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- Combine almond butter, butter, powdered sugar and almond milk in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Adjust consistency by adding more almond milk if desired. Serve and enjoy with our Almond Butter Pumpkin Cake!
Dark Chocolate Decadent Black Bean Brownies
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup honey
- 5 tablespoons Naturally More Roasted Almond Butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips (we recommend Pure Joy Gluten Free Chocolate Chips)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8” x 10” baking dish. Top with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Oh yeah, baby, it’s chocolate time!
Banana Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons Naturally More Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts (any variety)
- ¼ cup melted chocolate
- Peel banana and cut it into 3 slices that will stand up. With a sharp knife, cut a piece out of the center of the banana, leaving a well in the top end. Of each banana segment.
- Dip opposite end of each piece of banana in melted chocolate and roll it in the chopped nuts. Place bananas on tray and refrigerate until set, or about 10 minutes
- Put peanut butter in a sealed plastic bag and and make a hole by cutting a corner off the bag. Squeeze peanut butter out of the hole into the center well in each piece of banana. Do a happy dance! It’s a healthy twist on a peanut butter cup!
You can find additional recipes, including some amazing Almond Butter ones by visiting NaturallyMore.com