I love me some cheese stuffed ravioli. If I could convince the kids to love it as much as I do, we would have it weekly in our house. It’s quick, easy and pretty darn affordable, especially since I figured out how to cook it in the Instant Pot. Tonight’s dinner cost about $12 and we have left overs for lunch tomorrow.
Scramble till all your meat is cooked well, then drain the fat.Add your jar of pasta sauce. We use don’t like jarred pasta sauce so we use diced tomatoes and add a tablespoon of butter.Stir well and heat till sauce and hamburger are mixed.Add your ravioli and stir well again. Then some water. There should be enough water to cover your ravioli completely if you press down on them with a spatula. If there isnt enough water in your pot, there will not be enough moisture to cook the ravioli.Set your instant pot on low pressure for 3 minutes, put the lid on and patiently wait for that magical beep. Immediately quick release! Then, enjoy!
- 1 large frozen bag of ravioli.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce or a 28oz can of Hunt's diced tomatoes
- 28oz of water
- 1lb of ground beef
- Push Saute on Instant Pot.
- When hot place hamburger in pot.
- Cook till brown, then drain fat.
- Add sauce & frozen ravioli.
- Mix well.
- Add enough water to cover your ravioli completely if you press down on them with a spatula. Mix well again.
- Set Instant Pot on low pressure for 3 minutes.
- Quick release when timer beeps.